What do you mean by Object Oriented Programming?

What is an Object-Oriented Programming?

1 Like

Object-oriented programming( OOP ) refers to a type of computer programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations functions that can be applied to the data structure.

In this way, the data structure becomes an object that includes both data and functions. In addition, programmers can create relationships between one object and another. For example, objects can inherit characteristics from other objects.
I think it’s clear to you @Rana

2 Likes

OOP means all your programming revolves around the object. So if you are dealing for a person named ‘Ram’ then you will have to create an object of type ‘Person’ class and then work with the ‘Ram’ person.

Examples of OOP programming are:

1. Java
  2. Python
  3. C#

In web development, oop is used very much in Laravel framework or PHP or in ASP.NET Core framework of Dot Net.

It is a programming style just like functional programming. It makes coding to work in a proper manner. You can see that codes can be big and haphazard, and with oop, you make it easy to work with.

I have linked my answer with various technologies websites so that you can gain more information on this topic.

Hope it helps you.

1 Like