The users will provide an input and output file from the command line. Write a program that reads
commands from the input file and prints output to the output file.
The input file contains the basic commands.
The command list;
- The program needs to run until it takes a “stop_simulation;” command.
- There is only one engine. The engine’s attributes are;
o fuel_per_second: double
o status: boolean
- The engine has its internal tank to store fuel.
- There are several fuel tanks. Tank’s attributes are;
o capacity: double
o fuel_quantity: double
o broken: boolean
- The engine needs a minimum of one connected tank to start; otherwise, the engine can not start.
- Each tank has a valve to connect the tanks and the engine.
- Draw a UML diagram about the system.
- Implement the class which will read the input file.
- Implement other classes. The classes need to include possible attributes and methods.