C++ stack work for containers

Pls can you help me out with this>>>>>

1. Review the contents of a warehouse by printing the container code and the name of stored goods;
  2. to remove from the warehouse all containers with the specified goods, print to the display what was removed;
  3. remove all containers from the warehouse, print what was removed.

Hi @Favor_Ichi,
Can you please provide me the full question with input output format?

Hi, okay here it is.
Containers are loaded into the underground mine warehouse (one on top of another because the shaft is narrow), by defining its code and name of stored goods in it. The storage space can hold up to 8 containers. They are sorted by loading one by one by the name of stored goods.
If the same type of goods containers already is loaded the shaft, which is not at the top of the shaft (they are loaded with other containers), then the upper containers need to be unloaded, a new container should be loaded, and then returned to the containers that were unloaded.

The following should be possible:

1. To load containers into the warehouse.
  2. Review the contents of the warehouse by printing the container code and the name of stored goods;
  3. to remove from the warehouse all containers with the specified goods, print to the display what was removed;
  4. remove all containers from the warehouse, print what was removed.

@deba98 Hello, couldn’t figure it out right? I knew it was a hard case to crack.